ARRIVING ON TIME – It’s important to be on time, we recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to ensure the full treatment. As per our policy, your treatment will conclude at the scheduled time, regardless of how late you are. Full charges will apply to all sessions including all missed portions, this police is set in place to ensure that the next guest’s appointment is not affected.
Spa Etiquette – As a courtesy to our other guests we respectfully request that you refrain from bringing small children to the spa & ask that you turn your cell phone off. Please refrain from bringing food into the spa area.
CANCELLATION POLICY – For your personal experience, a room will be reserved especially for you, therefore we require a credit card number with expiration date or gift certificate number as a cancellation guarantee to avoid a 50% charge of the service reserved. For group bookings of 6 or more, we require a minimum of 5 business days notice for changes.
GRATUITIES – Gratuities are customary and greatly appreciated!
- When one guest is paying for 3 or more persons, a 15% gratuity will be added to the total bill.
- Spa packages and gift certificates do not include gratuities.
GROUP BOOKINGS –
- For group bookings of 6 or more we require a minimum of 5 days notice for changes on services or cancellations to avoid a 50% service charge.
- A gratuity of 15% will be added to all services when a group of 6 or more is booked in for spa treatments.
CHILDREN – Our treatments are not conducive to children, and for the respect of other guests, we request that you do not bring children to the spa.
SPA AMBIANCE – The spa is an environment of quiet and relaxation.
- Quiet voices are requested and appreciated.
- Cell phones must be turned off for the enjoyment of our other guests.
- Please refrain from bringing food to the spa.
SPA TREATMENTS AND PACKAGES –
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- Spa packages are designed to accommodate one individual and cannot be split to accommodate two separate individuals.
- Packages must be performed on the same day and cannot be altered.
- The two showers in our facility are for use during spa services. Use of the showers and steam shower can be booked as a add on to services and are an additional cost.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS –
- Please advise us of any allergies or health concerns.
- Be aware that we have stairs leading to the spa area.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AS PAYMENT – If you are using a Gift Card to pay for your spa visit, it must be presented at the time of paying for your service. If you have forgotten or misplaced the Gift Card, then an alternative form of payment must be made at the time of service. Your Gift Card will remain valid for a future visit.
FORMS OF PAYMENT – We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cash and of course, Rapunzel’s own gift cards.
Prices and services are subject to change without notice.